Register for this Meeting
Annual Nursing Workshop: Current Trends in Caring for Pediatric HSCT Patients
September 9, 2019 1:30PM- 8:30PM
Hotel Information Coming Soon
- Rita Secola PhD RN CPON FAN
- Mike Keller MD
- Benjamin Watkins MD
- Anne Wohlschlaeger MSN RN CRNP CPON
- Ashley Teusink-Cross Pharm D MBA BCPS
- Tara Giblin MS MPH CPNP
- Early Bird: $35 until 8/9/2019
- Regular: $50.00 by 9/07/2019
- Selected Poster Presenter: $25.00 by 9/7/2019
- On Site Registration will be available for $50.
Registration can be completed online at: 2019 Nursing Workshop online registration
Poster Submissions Option: Please submit previously presented poster via PowerPoint slide by 9/1/2019 for a chance of selected poster reception presentation.
Travel Scholarship Awards: $500.00 Travel Awards will be given to SIX selected poster reception presentations.
For additional course information please contact
Laura Hancock; email@example.com
Course Fee: Includes workshop handouts, snacks, reception and Continuing Education Credits.
Target Audience: This course content is appropriate for nurses and healthcare providers who care for children and adolescents undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Additionally, this workshop provides continuing education credit for FACT certification requirements and may assist in preparation for BMT nursing certification (BMTCN).
Continuing Education Credit: It is estimated that 6.0 contact hours will be awarded. We urge you to be aware of the continuing education requirements of your own state board of nursing, especially for those states in which CE is mandatory.
- Full Refund: You must cancel your pre-paid registration 5 business days prior to the class to receive a full refund
- Partial Refund: For cancelations made less than 5 business days prior to the date of the course, a 50% refund will be given
- No Refund: If a registered participant does not show up for class