Fall 2017 Nursing Discipline Conference
Pbmtc nursing workshop agenda 5apr2017
September 11, 2017
: Atlanta, Georgia
Pbmtc workshop brochure march 2017
Annual Nursing Workshop
Supportive Care for the Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Patient
September 11, 2017
Hotel Information Coming Soon
- Mitchell Cairo MD
- Carrie Kitko MD
- Laura Vasquez BSN RN CPON
- Teresa Rushing Pharm D
- Saro Armenian Do MPH
- Rita Secola PhD RN CPON FAAN
- Caroline Costello MBA BSN RN CPON BMTCN
- Laura Flesch MSN RN CFNP
- Early Bird: $35 until 8/4/2016
- Regular: $50.00 by 9/7/2016
- Selected Poster Presenter: $25.00 by 9/7/2016
- On Site Registration will be available for $50.
Registration can be completed online at: 2017 Nursing Workshop online registration
Please send complete registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional course information please contact
Laura Hancock; email@example.com
Course Fee: Includes workshop handouts, snacks, reception and Continuing Education Credits.
Target Audience: This course content is appropriate for nurses and healthcare providers who care for children and adolescents undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Additionally, this workshop provides continuing education credit for FACT certification requirements and may assist in preparation for BMT nursing certification (BMTCN).
Continuing Education Credit: It is estimated that 6.0 contact hours will be awarded. We urge you to be aware of the continuing education requirements of your own state board of nursing, especially for those states in which CE is mandatory.
- Full Refund: You must cancel your pre-paid registration 5 business days prior to the class to receive a full refund
- Partial Refund: For cancelations made less than 5 business days prior to the date of the course, a 50% refund will be given
- No Refund: If a registered participant does not show up for class
Poster Submissions Option: Please submit previously presented poster via PowerPoint slide by 8/15/16 for a chance of selected poster reception presentation.
Travel Scholarship Awards: $500.00 Travel Awards will be given to SIX selected poster reception presentations.